I am so thankful for Timelessly Trendy. I am so thankful for the handful of people who read everytime I post. I’m so thankful for the 1600 people who follow me on Instagram. It’s nice to have growing numbers of people who are interested in what I write and wear, but it’s so much better to have the growth in my self. Timelessly Trendy has grown my confidence more than I ever thought possible. I’m so thankful.
Through Timelessly Trendy I have made so many beautiful, sweet, and stylish friends. Ladies from all over the world, and a few ladies just a hundred miles down the road… don’t let their beautiful Instagram feeds fool you. These women are strong & educated too.
The first Instagram I ever posted on Timelessly Trendy was a little tragic. Haha, I was 17 and didn’t know what I was doing. I started to get the hang of it, and overtime I became so proud of what I posted. To be fair, most of my first photos are awful because I hadn’t told a soul about my blog yet.
Timelessly Trendy became my outlet when I most needed one. So greatful.
The first thing I did on my blog two years ago was introduce myself, so today I’m giving you a reintroduction.
1. I’m Peytyn Brynn Wooldridge. I just go by Peytyn, but I like to throw the Brynn in there, because it’s different. I was “loosely” named after Peyton Manning. I was told it was “loosely” and then they named my little brother Eli.. ever heard of Peyton’s little brother Eli? Hmmm.
2. I go to Middle Tennessee State University. I’m studying Marketing. I am not passionate about marketing just yet, however, I have a few dream jobs and marketing overlaps all of them. I also considered studying Fashion Merchandising. I took Introduction to Fashion Merchandising last semester. It was such an amazing class! I just realized my options were much more narrow with a Fashion Merchandising degree.
3. I hated all animals until my sophomore year of high school and my mom got me a kitten. Omg, I love that Little Lady like people love their kids I’m pretty sure. Sorry if that offends you, try loving your kids more? Just kidding. She has 3 true names: Baby, Little Lady, and Kitten. Which is funny, because she is not the baby, the littlest lady, or the kitten anymore! She is awfully cute though. I wanted to name her “Beans”, but my brothers wouldn’t let me. Haha.
4. A week after my 18th birthday I had plastic surgery!!! I had a much needed breast reduction. I was wearing a double H cup size bra at the time of my reduction. I’m now wearing a comfortable triple D that actually fluctuates with my weight. I was told by so many people (aka men) that I would regret my decision. My only regret is that I didn’t find a surgeon to do it when I was 15. With that being said, I’m ready to fight anyone who makes jokes about plastic surgery. It’s really no one else’s business what anyone wants to do with their own body!!!
5. A sweet older woman asks me “Are you in love?” Everytime she sees me. The last few times she’s asked I’ve said yes! I’ve been dating my boyfriend for a year! He is funny & wonderul. We have the best times together, I’m so thankful for him!
6. I also have the greatest friends in the world, no questions asked. They are the people who are the first to like my picture, the first to read my blog. They are beautiful genuine women. I’m so proud to be their friend. April, Leah, Caity, Megan, Lyndsey, Molly, Anna, Jaeda, Angelique, Alana, and Mihereayi.. this ones for you 😘 I’m also not telling you about this and to test your friendship I’ll see which one of you read this first. So text me when you see this. Haha.
8. I picked the name “Timelessly Trendy”, because that’s kind of my style. I love timeless pieces like a little black dress, but if you think it won’t be paired with a trendy piece you’re wrong. It’s the perfect name for my style, although it may be a bit condrictoty.
Although those 8 facts about me don’t determine my identity, they’ve really helped shape me into the person I am today compared to who I was 2 years ago. Thank you for following along & reading these past two years! You all mean the whole world to me 😘
xoxo timelessly trendy